A pipe cross is a kind of pipe fitting that be used in the place where four pipes meet together. Cross Fitting type: weld on cross, Material: Carbon Steel per ASTM SA-234 Grade B, Dimensions conform to ASME B16.9,The pipe cross may have one inlet and three outlets, or there inlets and one outlet. The diameter of the outlet and inlet can be the same and can also be different. That is to say, straight cross and reducing cross are both availabe.
|Outside Diameter||Seamless Elbow ( 1/2″～24″), ERW / Welded / Fabricated Elbow (1/2″～48″)|
|Wall Thickness||3mm – 40mm / SCH5, SCH10, SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH80, XS, SCH60, SCH80, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS|
|Manufacturing Standards||ASME/ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28, MSS-SP-43, GB/T12459, GB/T13401, SH3408, SH3409, JIS B2311/2220, DIN2617/2616/2615|
|Material||Carbon Steel Pipe Cross: ASTM A 234 WPB , WPBW, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPH 60, WPHY 65 & WPHY 70.|
|Stainless Steel Pipe Cross: ASTM A403 WP Gr. 304, 304H, 309, 310, 316, 316L, 317L, 321, 347, 904L|
|Low Temperature Carbon Steel Pipe Cross: ASTM A420 WPL3, A420 WPL6
Alloy Steel Pipe Cross: ASTM / ASME A/SA 234 Gr. WP 1, WP 5, WP 9, WP 11, WP 12, WP 22, WP
Common types of pipe tee
A pipe tee is a type of fitting that has a T shape and is used to join two or more plumbing pipes.
- Equre tee (or straight tee), means the branch diameter of this tee is same with the main pipe (Run pipe) diameter of this tee.
- Reducing tee is a type of pipe fitting in which the branch port size is smaller than the ports of the run.
- Barred tee is used in pipelines that are pigged.
- Lateral tee has a 45 degree branch from a pipeline.
- Pipe cross is a fitting that used in the place where four pipes meet with the same diameter include:
- Reducing cross used for connecting four pipes, the main pipes with the same size, but the dimensions of the branch diameter is smaller than the main pipes.
- Equal cross in the place where four pipes meet with the same diameter.
- Forged Tee Fittings are pipe fittings that be formed mainly by forging.
ASME: ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43
DIN: DIN2605, DIN2615, DIN2616, DIN2617, DIN28011
EN: EN10253-1, EN10253-2
ASTM A403 – ASME SA403 – Standard Specification for Wrought Austenitic Stainless Steel Piping Fittings
ASME B16.9 – Factory-Made Wrought Fittings Butt welding
ASME B16.25 – Butt welding Ends ASME B16.28 – Wrought Steel Short Radius Elbows and Butt welding Returns
MSS SP-43 – Wrought and Fabricated Butt-Welding Fittings for Low Pressure, Corrosion Resistant
|Nominal Pipe Size (NPS)||DN||Outside Diameter at Bevel||Center- to-End|
|Run.C||Outlet. M[Notes(1) and (2)]|
GENERAL NOTES: All dimensions are in millimeters.
(a). Outlet dimension M for NPS 26(DN 650) and large is recommended but not required.
(b). Dimensions applicable to crosses NPS 24(DN 600) and smaller.